A Day in My Life

Everyday is just another day for me. plans are always thing i like to plan just to hangout with my friends but then it all turns to shit. i really get pissed off but i dont show it.

 Everyone says that thing that happened to you dont change you. but they are WRONG.
Everything that you have lived in the past is going to come back and bit you in the ass. at some point
 You know sometimes i just need some one to talk to but its just hard for me to admit that i need to talk to some one. If i do then idk i will just feel weird around them.I just want someone that sees me in a abnormal mood and say "are you okay??" and if they see me acting abnormally then they will just stay and see if ill be alright. without me just saying to stay or something.

I have one friend that i have meet this year and i have grown close to him. He is like a bestfriend to me but idk sometimes i have a feeling that he just doesnt want to be around me. It might be all in my mind but its the thing i go in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. You're never alone Jose, even though it may seem that way sometimes, its just a figment of your imagination caused by all the other stresses going on in your life. Take things one step at a time, friends come and go but the true ones stay along with you through thick and thin and when things do and don't work out. Remember if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here.

    ReplyDelete