Just Here By Myself

Sometimes it just feels like no one cares. If i just disappear no one will care
They will be like ______ who?? and its like i havent hanged out with anyone. i like when i just do nothing and everyone has a good time i just tell them some story so i dont seem like the person that did something or if i do something its just like becoming my old self.
And i dont wanna go back to that place.

I had a plan to do something but its just that like always it goes to shit i try not to get mad cause its just life.
Also everyone talks about their bestfriend and sometimes it just reminds me of my bestfriend and how we use to do things together. My friend always talk about his friend and sometimes i just miss my friend.
But idk. sometimes i want to be just compared to his friends. i am probably the 89779 out of 896896 friends he has but .
IDK
He is like my bestfriend but i know he has his bestfriend from birth and i know i could never be his "Bestfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment