I Mustache You A Question

 To day I'm trying my hardest not to break and become weaker than I already am.
I'm trying to hold onto the last bit of SANITY i have very deep inside of me  and finally take a stand to catch onto a grip behind this problem
I promise myself that i am trying to overcome it

Today was a pretty good day. Hanging out with my friends but being let down by someone that you wanna hangout but you cant. Getting this feeling that they are avoiding you and not getting a response

These four walls will just come close and crush my last breath and when it does ill just be waiting for that moment cause my world has already fallen i am just me waiting for my time to come

Now i have just one simple question:  Just wait for it or just move on? Or actually just tell the person and maybe thing will change?
ill figure this answer in time or ill just be dealing with this for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment